TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By accessing and using this website, the User (you) agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions (T+C’s) set out on this page. If you do not wish to be bound by these T+C’s, then do not continue to use or access this website.
Maccabi SA reserves the right to change, add or alter these T+C’s from time to time, which shall become effective upon such changes being posted to this site. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these T+C’s for updates. The continued use of this website will be considered acceptance to abide by and be bound by these T+C’s.
All the above mentioned T+C’s apply only to www.maccabi.co.za. If you follow a link from this site to another website, please refer to and read the T+C’s of that site.
Your privacy and data security is important to us.
Personal information may be used for a number of purposes connected with Maccabi SA’s operations, which include but are not limited to:
We will take reasonable precautions to ensure that personal information collected via this website is safely stored and secured.
Personal information will not be shared with third parties, unless consent is granted.
Maccabi SA retains copyright of this website and all current and future content displayed on this website which is not owned by third parties, for example third party news articles.
The Maccabi South Africa (SA) name, logo and all associated marks are the property of Maccabi SA and may not be utilised for any purpose whatsoever without prior written authorisation from the designated representative of Maccabi SA. Any reproduction, even partial, without consent is strictly prohibited.
This website and its contents may not be reproduced, copied, sold or otherwise used for any purpose without the express prior written consent of Maccabi SA.
Maccabi SA General Fundraising Terms and Conditions
1) Maccabi SA is a registered NPO and raises funds to assist teams and individuals to attend the Maccabi Games in Israel. Maccabi SA also fundraises for the organisation itself.
2) No person, company or group may fundraise for or on behalf of Maccabi SA without prior consultation and express written permission from the National Executive of Maccabi SA. Failure to comply with this requirement may result in legal action.
3) Maccabi SA teams and participants will need prior written permission from the Maccabi SA Sports Director or Chairman in order to conduct any fundraising activities on behalf of Maccabi SA, which shall not unreasonably be withheld.
4) After a fundraising event is completed, Maccabi SA requires a financial reconciliation of the income and expenses of the activity.
5) Monies raised from fundraising activities, including but not limited to the #TeamMaccabiSA Raffle, are not refundable or transferable.
6) Maccabi SA is not liable for any negligence and/or financial irregularity by any teams or persons raising funds on behalf of Maccabi SA.
#TeamMaccabiSA Raffle Terms and Conditions
You agree to access and use this site entirely at your own risk.
Maccabi SA shall not be held responsible for any loss, expense or damage suffered of any kind whatsoever as a result of you accessing any information on this website which may be incorrect.
Maccabi SA reserves the right to modify, upgrade, suspend or withdraw this website or any part hereof at any time.